- FIFPro women's football survey published
FIFPro today publishes the 2017 FIFPro Global Employment Report on working conditions in women’s football.
- Universal Declaration of Player Rights unveiled
Today, the world’s leading player associations unveiled the Universal Declaration of Player Rights (the Declaration) to protect players from ongoing and systemic human rights violations in global sport.
- Significant wage increase for Dutch women
The players of the Dutch women’s national team have reached a new agreement to increase their compensation significantly.
- CAF joins FIFPro Africa in fight for pay
African football’s top official has pledged to take action after FIFPro research found 56% of players on the continent are paid late.
- Disabled player is a hero for Romanian children
“It is like a Christmas gift,” said former Romanian international footballer Mihai Nesu after receiving the FIFPro Merit Award for his work with disabled children.
- FIFPro seeks justice for Turkish player
FIFPro calls for investigation after Mertcan Cam was allegedly attacked by club president.