- Court: Russian football arbitration unlawful
A court has ruled that a Russian tribunal handling football player contract disputes is constituted unfairly.
- Tevez helps players over late pay
Carlos Tevez has announced Argentine footballers are calling off a planned strike over unpaid wages..
- African players have a Z-card in their pockets
“Everything you need to know about your profession!” African footballers are using the Z-Card – an innovative, educational leaflet.
- Female players in Chile unite
Female footballers in Chile established their own players’ association, Anjuff.
- Footballers like Plaku need better protection
FIFPro is pleased that CAS recognizes what it calls the "appalling" treatment of Sebino Plaku by Polish club Slask Wroclaw.
- U.S. women get World XI awards