- Unions seek progress in eastern Europe
Player union representatives from eastern Europe assembled at FIFPro headquarters (September 21-22) to address growing concerns about the fragile state of club football in their region.
- Illegal contracts in Central America
Working conditions of professional footballers in Central America are alarming, with some players signed up to illegal contracts or even playing for free.
- Bulgaria lifts minimum wage for footballers
Bulgaria’s player union has agreed to a new deal that lifts the minimum wage for footballers.
- Career guidance mandatory in Norway
The Norwegian football players association signed a new agreement with the clubs, which includes career guidance.
- New Brazilian leader visits FIFPro
The new leader of the Brazilian football union has visited FIFPro's offices for the first time.
- Argentine footballers collect diplomas
The Argentine player union’s “El Futbolista” foundation has handed out 100 diplomas to footballers.