- Ghana's players get a new home
Ghana's footballers have a new home in their national stadium.
- Neymar fees highlight failing transfer system
FIFPro General-Secretary, Theo van Seggelen, says the amounts involved in the protential transfer of Neymar expose a fundamental falire of football authorites to limit the harm caused by a failing transfer system.
- Women players: 'Let's push for what we deserve'
Women footballers said they felt a new sense of purpose after meeting at FIFPro’s headquarters.
- Neymar deal is tip of the iceberg
Following the world record transfer of Neymar from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain, FIFPro General-Secretary, Theo van Seggelen, issued the following statement.
- Elite female players quitting before their prime
Hundreds of top female players are leaving football in their early twenties, a new FIFPro study has found.
- Geremi is Africa's voice in the FIFPro board
Geremi Njitap is the new representative for African footballers in the FIFPro board, which will be installed at the 2017 congress.