- U.S. women get World XI awards
- Footballers in Chile end their strike
Professional footballers in Chile and the Chilean players association, Sifup, decided to bring their National Championship stoppage to a close.
- Africa Tournament: A win-win occasion
The FIFPro Africa Tournament in Johannesburg was contested by 64 professional players, who on the pitch proved that they certainly have plenty more to give in their careers.
- Thaele: “The tournament gives me hope”
Monageng Thaele made the most of the opportunity given by FIFPro Division Africa and his players union, by excelling at the inaugural FIFPro Africa Tournament is.
- Footballers in Chile ratify their strike
Professional footballers in Chile, united withing Sifup, unanimously decided to go on strike this weekend.
- A rare highlight in 500 lives
With pride, Tony Higgins, chairman of FIFPro’s Corporate Social Responsibility committee, watched as six of the seven Fair Play Award winners made a lap of honour before packed stands at the Homeless World Cup.