- Libyan club ordered to compensate player
Libyan football club Al Ahli has been ordered to honour a termination agreement with a former international player.
- African footballers negotiate more rights
Player unions in Africa have begun to achieve “clear improvements” benefiting thousands of players.
- Unions help fourteen players find jobs
Fourteen footballers have signed with a professional club after appearing in a tournament for unemployed players.
- 'One tackle away from financial problems'
Most footballers are not guaranteed full pay when injured, new FIFPro research shows.
- Voting starts for revamped FIFA FIFPro World 11
Footballers across the globe have started voting for the FIFA FIFPro World 11, with more than sixty thousand ballot forms sent to 76 countries.
- Former Botswana player is new union president
The Footballers Union of Botswana (FUB) has elected former national team striker, Onalethata Tshekiso as its new president.